YYZ Travel is looking for experienced luxury travel agents in Canada. The successful candidate will have sales and revenue contribution. You should be passionate, ambitious and have the ability to work independently.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
• exceptional customer service skills
• strong sales skills
• knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services
• proficiency with Microsoft Office
• meeting profit or sales targets
• good communication skills
• strong customer focus
• good organizational skills
• ability to work as part of a team
• high level of personal presentation
• TICO Certified
• Excellent Sabre Skills
• Client Base an asset
The position offers a competitive compensation package based on sales and revenue contribution
Please, fill in a questionnaire before submitting your resume.
To apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About YYZ Travel
YYZ Travel Group was founded in Toronto in 1986, and is one of the largest independent travel management companies in Canada. YYZ Travel Group is also a member of Virtuoso, an international network comprised of some the world’s finest travel agencies.
Our team is comprised of over 100 remarkable people from various backgrounds. Collectively we speak over 20 different languages, and our diversity is perfectly suited to serving the travel needs of a multicultural city as large as the GTA.
• What is the most difficult part of being a Travel Agent?
• What is the most rewarding part of being a Travel Agent?
• Why did you choose to pursue a career as a Travel Agent?
• How do you promote your services?
• Do you have a marketing strategy?
• How do you attract your clients?
• What are your career goals as a Travel Agent?
• How do you make a sale? Describe your sales techniques.
• What is the most difficult part for you in a sale?
Do you want to have more clients? Do you want to make more sails and attract loyal clients?