Seeking a full-time Software Developer responsible for developing and maintaining front-end and middle ware software modules within the organization. Duties will include development of new modules, maintenance and support of existing modules, and modification of both new and existing modules to meet the demands of a fast-paced marketplace. The candidate will be self-motivated; taking ownership of deliverables, including follow through to closure and resolution. The candidate will perform these duties under the direction of the head of the Development Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain front-end and middle ware software modules within the organization.
• Modify existing front-end and middle ware software modules in response to changing market demands and business requirements.
• Develop a working knowledge of the features and requirements of all software modules within their scope of responsibility.
• Maintain strong verbal and written communication skills with attention to details.
• Write technical documentation such as Release Notes.
• At least 5 years of experience in C
• At least 4 year of experience in C
• At least 3 year of Experience working with SVN.
• At least 2 years Microsoft MVC and WebAPI
• Knowledge of Design Patterns such as MVC
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010-2013
• Solid understanding of the software development life-cycle.