Signal Hill Equity Partners is a Toronto-based private equity firm managed by experienced investors and business operators, focusing on Canadian mid-market companies. We build exceptional companies by investing and managing for the long term. We target the manufacturing, distribution, consumer products and other business services sectors.
Signal Hill Equity Partners II, L.P and is looking for an investment professional to complement the team.
We are currently recruiting for the role of Senior Analyst or Associate (the exact role and title will be determined on the basis of qualifications/experience The individual will work closely with senior investment professionals of the Signal Hill team as they execute on new investment opportunities and support existing portfolio companies.
• Support all facets of the investment cycle, from initial deal evaluation, to due diligence and closing, through strategy implementation, operational improvement and finally realization.
• Excellent facility with financial modeling, industry and company research skills,
• Participation in every aspect of the investment process as a critical member of our team.
• Work with financial statements. Prepare financial modeling and investment evaluations
• Undergraduate degree with 2-3 years of post-degree experience in investment banking, M&A transaction advisory, or consulting is essential
• Demonstrated experience with financial modeling, investment valuation and industry research.
• Strong academic performance
• Top decile performance with current/prior employer
• Superior writing and speaking skills.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• CFA, MBA or CA a plus, but not required
To find out more about us, please visit our website at www.signalhillequity.com
Interested candidates please email your resume to Sundri Sengupta, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com with the title “ Senior Analyst/Associate “ in the subject line of the email.