Location : Toronto - Servicing Western Ontario ( i.e. Peel Region, Kitchener-Waterloo, Hamilton, etc
Posting # : 9110114
Duration : Permanent
Positions Available : 1
Salary : $40,000 base, 5% commission, with a $10k of commissions first year.
Start Date: immediate
To the Attention of OVERACHIEVERS & TOP PRODUCERS!
Our client located in the Toronto area, is a dynamic and innovative organization, making a positive impact on our community’s youth on a daily basis. They are an integral part of the educational services industry, specializing in teambuilding and leadership for the youth sector.
Our client is seeking candidates whom have the proven ability to overachieve in management, strategic planning, sales and a have a sincere passion for children and teens.
Candidates must be:
• Highly self-motivated,
• Excellent presenter and communicator
• Superstar closer
Your candidacy shall be judged on your proven sales abilities.
More about our client and the position
Our client is a well established and quickly growing Canadian company. They are devoted in developing stronger morals, building character and internalizing critical life skills in children. Their business has spread with success to the USA. They strive and succeed in helping children develop the skills of Sportsmanship, Teamwork, Leadership, Respect for Self and Others, Conflict Resolution and Overcoming Bullying.
The assigned territory shall consist of over 1000 schools. This opportunity is immense. The hired candidate shall forge relationships with the various school boards in the GTA area and the York Region. Success in this assigned role may lead to an opportunity to become part owner and further develop business in Western Ontario ( i.e. Peel Region, Kitchener-Waterloo, Hamilton, etc
• Manage the regional office comprised of 4 full-time employees and 10-20 part-time employees (team size varies based on the season)
• Handle strategic planning to optimize sales, marketing and operational efforts
• Establish, develop and maintain strong relations with School Board Officials and key decision makers.
• Promote and sell, established and already developed, educational teambuilding and character development programs for children and teens to Schools, Daycares, Camps, Families and other Youth Organizations.
• Entrepreneurially Driven and Proven Strong Business Acumen – A MUST
• Enthusiastic, Energetic and Passionate for helping children build character and inner strength.
• Strong and Proven Selling Abilities.
• Excellent Communication Skills (presentation and written)
• Excellent Organizational and Time Management Skills
• Past experience working with children, in groups, an Asset.
• Bachelor degree
• Must possess a vehicle
• In addition, bonuses shall be offered based on the company’s overall performance.
• Also, based on performance, there could be opportunities for partnership/ownership
• Car mileage shall be compensated.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume.
PERSONNEL CHEZ-VOUSServices de Recrutement