Positions: Customer Service Representative & Customer Service and Sales Agents
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Vacancies: 4 FT 2PT
Closing Date: January 31st, 2014
We are currently looking to staff 4 Full-Time and 2 Part-Time positions in the Customer Service Division.
There are a lot of great benefits that come with working at Ontario Consumers. Flexible shifts, competitive compensation, and amazing growth opportunities! We believe that a diverse, well-trained service team working together in a respectful environment is essential to our continued success!
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Training provided
• Fun and positive team work environment
• Competitive Salary
• Strong and Supportive leadership
• Opportunity for Growth and Development
• Strong client relationship building skills
• Must be well-organized and able to multi-task
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and listening skills
• Bilingualism is preferred but not an asset
• Able to work both independent and a team environment
• Superior Time Management skills
• Take a proactive role in identifying client concerns and make recommendations to help develop and implement strategies to resolve the issues in order to improve the service experience.
• Keep current with company policies and procedures.
• Respond to complex customer inquiries and complaints in a highly informed, accurate and responsible manner and in accordance to resources provided.
• Build a strong rapport with clients.
• Schedule appointments accordingly.
• Strong team player interacting effectively and professionally with colleagues.
• Complete registration agreements in a timely manner
• Maintain superior and courteous service to promote products and expand customer relationships.
• Capability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, seeking new challenges and keeping self-motivated.