MSM Group is recruiting a Live-Out/In Nanny.
This is a full time, long term position.
• Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children;
• Supervise the children’s activities at all times;
• Plan and prepare meals and bottles for, and feed, the children;
• Dress the children;
• Place the children down for naps and bedtime;
• Bathe the children;
• Change diapers;
• Potty train the children;
• Perform housework related to child care, including washing the children’s clothes, cleaning up after meals, tidying play areas, and washing bottles;
• Teach the children good social manners;
• Play with the children, both indoors and outdoors;
• Plan and lead educational activities, including reading, with the children;
• Discipline the children, when necessary;
• Drive the children to and from activities;
• Administer medicine to the children.
Candidates must have a valid Photo ID, SIN Card, and resume.
To apply for this job please submit your resume to info @ jobssite.ca.
Apply in person at 5050 Dufferin St 2nd floor, Unit 236, North York, ON M3H 5T5. The entrance is through the Offices door.
You can also visit our web site at www.jobssite.ca and submit your application online.
For more detailed information regarding this job please call us at (416) 477-3344.
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM – 6 PM.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates for current postings will be contacted.