TheAppLabb is seeking for a Mobile UI Design Intern to join our team.
This program will provide interns with a real-world learning experience.
The Mobile UI Designer position requires the ability to perform project related UI design for mobile & web apps.
- Responsible for creation of user interfaces of mobile, web & social apps.
- Design TheAppLabb marketing materials
- Work collaboratively with design and programming teams to conceptualize and prototype interface functionality, look, and feel.
- (Nice to have) Enrolled or recently graduated from a degree/diploma/certificate program in Graphic Design, Animation, or a related field
- Interest and experience in graphic/digital media design
- Create effective, intuitive and visual designs for clients’ web and mobile applications
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (esp. Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Drawing skills as an asset
- Passion for the industry and an understanding of market trends and styles
If you are interested, please respond back with your resume and portfolio to our info email.
This is a volunteer internship position.
TheAppLabb is a leader in Strategy, Design & Development of Mobile & Web Apps.
We are a Toronto-based team of technology evangelists, designers and developers that fosters the transformative power of technology.
We work with agencies, global brands and entrepreneurs, and contribute to their success by understanding their unique needs and creating business value through innovative solutions.
We are creating amazing apps for our clients every day, through flawless engineering coupled with our ability to create rich user experiences.
TheAppLabb is a division of Joshi Inc.
Thank you for your interest!