MSM Group is recruiting a Marketing Analyst for a company located in Mississauga.
• Develop and maintain forecasting models for both existing and new products including but not limited to:
o Using MS Excel and database programs to manipulate large amounts of data to translate into key insights to be used in business decisions;
o Integrating variety of third party sales data points into a unified Excel model to support the analysis;
• Provide insightful sales analyses to explain trends and support accompanying sales results:
o Perform monthly sales forecasting;
o Identify product trends and opportunities using time-series tables and graphs;
• Prepare sales performance reposts for Key Customer groups on quarterly basis;
o Other Sales reporting as required on ad-hoc basis;
• Support product launch initiatives and the creation and development of marketing materials:
o Sell sheets and other related materials;
o Label Review;
o Coordination of the printing process of marketing materials with 3rd party vendors;
o Liaise with marketing vendors for external communications;
• Support Marketing Manager in Special Projects:
o Create and set up of Competitive Intelligence databases
o Communicate with 3rd party vendor for website maintenance and improvements.
Skills and Competencies:
• Proficiency in model building. Strong PC and Microsoft Office skills, with advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint;
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
• Attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work within a timeline;
• Strong team player with collaborative working skills;
• Good project management, time management and organizational skills;
• A self-starter who uses a variety of resources effectively to get results;
• Fluency in spoken French represents a strong advantage.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree;
• Minimum two years of related experience.
Salary and benefits package will commensurate with experience.
Base salary starts from 50.000 to 60.000$ annually.
Candidates must have a valid Photo ID, SIN Card, and resume.
To apply for this job please submit your resume to info @ jobssite.ca.
Apply in person at 5050 Dufferin St 2nd floor, Unit 236, North York, ON M3H 5T5. The entrance is through the Offices door.
You can also visit our web site at www.jobssite.ca and submit your application online.
For more detailed information regarding this job please call us at (416) 477-3344.
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM – 6 PM.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates for current postings will be contacted.