I have posted my resume so please take a look through
I am very hardworking, always on time, very organzied and also a great team player. I am good at solving problems and also I am good at also working on my own. I take my job very serious so hiring me I can guaranteed you will not regret it.
I have been out of work for a bit due to the fact that I did have a baby but now that she is fully grown and goes to school fulltime i am ready to get back on the work field
SHANICE H. DOUGLAS
I am seeking to gain employment in an area where my skills will be challenged and new learning opportunities are available.
Highlights of Qualifications
• Working experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Proven ability to form productive work relationships, while being motivated to help others
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Reliable, responsible and punctual
Liburd & Associate
Office Administrator, Thornhill, ON 2012-Presemt
• Organize the office
• Perform different duties such as photocopying , filing, and typing
• Answer phones, take down messages also information
• Set up interviews
• Sometimes help organize certain meetings
Shoppers Drug Mart
Beauty Expert, Vaughn, ON September 2012- December 2012
• Promoted sale of beauty products.
• Provided information on new or existing products, services and promotions.
• Ensured prestige and mass brands are tracked and that daily targets are achieved
• Provided superior customer service and identified customer needs and sold through demonstration and education.
• Kept boutique cleaned at all times
Match Marketing Research 2008-2009 Make- Up Artist- Sales Associate, Toronto, ON
• Set up displays of merchandise in windows or display cases
• Provide advice about merchandise
• Suggestive Selling
• Worked with minimal supervision
• Basic knowledge of applying makeup products
Emery Colligate Institute February 2008 - June 2008