All Tech Electric Systems Ltd. has been operating for over 14 years and are always in search of dynamic team members Whether you require a simple repair or a major renovation our Licensed Electricians and expert Technicians are dedicated to working with each customer to implement a solution that meets their needs. We ensure that Customer satisfaction is our highest priority and take great pride in the results of our continued success and loyalty from our customers.
ABOUT THE JOB
We at All Tech Electric Systems are looking for Licensed 309A (Red Seal) Electricians experienced with Commercial, Residential and Industrial knowledge. You Must have a valid G driver’s license and be willing to travel. We also ask that you meet the following criteria(s); be on-call for emergency electrical services , have strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills, possess strong customer service & communication skills, along with having a strong Knowledge in the safe use and operation of various types of equipment.
- Must have sound knowledge with residential, commercial and industrial atmosphere
- To be able to work independently or with a team
- To be able to Trouble-shoot , fix electrical issues, read/ interpret drawings, circuit diagrams to electrical code specifications for wiring layout and installation.
- To install, replace, repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment , such as switches , relays and circuit breaker panels.
-To test completion of circuits using test equipment.
-To trouble-shoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty parts.
- To connect electrical power to sound and visual equipment , signalling devices , heating and cooling systems.
- To effectively communicate with customers (must have excellent verbal & communication skills)
- To write clear and descriptive work orders and submit to office for invoicing
- Sound knowledge to write /collect payment for Service Calls from customers
- May be required to provide on-spot estimates or obtain information for estimating jobs
- Knowledge of safe use and operation of equipment
- Able to work with hand tools, power tools , measuring and testing instruments
- Must have valid Driver's License and be willing to travel
- Must be willing to be on call for emergency electrical services
COMPENSATION AND REWARDS
All Tech Electric Systems we encourage and offer on-site training , we periodically group train (fall protection & ariel lift training) and provide a company benefit to all full time employees after a successful 3 month probation period.