IT Help Desk Analyst
Highlight Motor Group Inc.
We are proud to announce, in October 2014 we will be opening our new 100,000 sq. ft state of the art Head Office with terminal in Concord, ON.
Highlight Motor Group Inc is one of the fastest growing transportation companies in GTA. As a result of our driven marketing approach and second-to-none work ethic, we are experiencing tremendous growth. In order to keep up with our growth we will be seeking experienced, professional, energetic, goal-oriented individuals to complement our organization.
Highlight Motor Group Inc offers an exciting, fast-paced environment that has ideal positions for someone who is looking for a REAL career move. To work for Highlight Motor Group Inc you must have great people skills, communicate well, have a team oriented personality, and have the desire to set and achieve goals. As our company is consistently expanding, we are looking for those candidates who are highly motivated and driven by the opportunity for financial reward and career advancement in the family like working environment.
Provide Level 1-3 technical support to the IT Help Desk and Technical Services Group teams as required, to undertake IT projects as a resource or as a leader. This position reports to the Manager, IT Help Desk.
Day to day support of levels 1-2 tech support tickets, perform inventory / asset tracking and maintenance, perform troubleshooting on hand held scanners, PCs, smart phones, connectivity issues, and some customer facing support via telephone/email, configure/install/deploy desktop PCs, peripherals, and other hardware as required, provide after hours support for critical issues as required, perform project related tasks, create and maintain detailed documentation, other duties as required.
- Minimum 1 years desk side Help Desk or related experience
- Microsoft Certified required an asset
- A+ or Network+ Certified
- Experience with IT inventory/asset management
- Extensive experience with desktop PCs/Laptops and peripherals
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Server technologies
- Experience with Cellular devices
- Understanding of fundamentals of networking – TCP/IP, switches, DSL modems, routers
- Strong command of oral and written communications
- Strong and agile analytical approach to problem solving
- Work with minimal supervision
- Able to work after hours if required (we are 24/7/365)
- Ability to work under pressure / tight deadlines
- Valid Driver’s License and own car
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter, & resume to: email@example.com
Please note that only the candidates selected for the interview will be contacted.
Candidates who meet the requirements listed above may be asked to participate in pre-screening tests.
Career Level: Experienced
Industry: Logistics, Supply Chain and Warehousing
Job Function: Customer Service