As the country's leader in general staffing, we specialize in temporary roles and permanent placement for specific industry sectors. From city centres to suburban areas, our extensive network of branches span across Canada. This reach allows us to provide you with in-depth knowledge of local markets, insightful employment industry trends and exclusive access to the best employers in your area. Our knowledgeable and tenured Staffing consultants have a proven and thorough approach to recruitment, always ensuring applicants find the right job fit. As a real partner in your career development, our team of consultants excel in helping you find the right positions in the following fields:
Accounting and Finance Support
Contact Centre and Customer Care
Skilled Trades and Industrial Management
Industrial Electrician 326400)
Our client is a leading manufacturer of arc welding products and is looking to expand their maintenance team for their Toronto plant.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Electricians will troubleshoot equipment with PLC's (Allen-Bradley, Omron, Siemens)
- Perform electrical construction related dues including bending conduit, new installations and panel building
-Must understand and work to the regulations under the Ontario Electrical Safety Code
- To prevent equipment failure through analysis, parts replacement and care of machinery by means of an approved maintenance program
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, assemblies, and other electrical components
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- To troubleshoot and repair any breakdowns in the shortest possible time and make an analysis of the failure to determine the reason and prevention of a future similar breakdown
- To work closely with machine operators to identify and analyze minor problems, taking corrective action in order that they do not develop into larger problems
- To install entirely new or re-located lines
"h Must hold a valid 442A Industrial Electrician¡¦s license in Ontario
"h Ability to work a continental 12-hour shifts schedule in Toronto (rotating two weeks days two weeks nights) and/or an 8 hour 3 shift operation in Mississauga.
"h Strong electrical, instrumentation, automation, pneumatics experience
"h Siemens S5/S7, Allen Bradley SLC5 PLC, VFD, Servomotors, Ethernet Network Communications experience is an asset.
"h Electrical construction, installation experience required.
"h Must be able to design and carry out minor modifications on industrial equipment.
Click here to apply
Industry: Recruitment and Staffing
Job Function: Skilled Trades and Labour