Matthew Hayter - Guitar, Bass and Songwriting Instructor at Find A Way Music School
Now accepting beginner to advanced level students:
- Individual lessons taught in a positive and supportive environment
- Practical and theory (Rudiments, Harmony, Analysis) examination preparation for the Royal Conservatory of Music (RCM)
- Develop confidence and performance skills through regular recitals and performance opportunities
- Lessons taught at Find A Way’s Downtown Recording Studio and Music School and Find A Way’s Greenwood and Danforth location as well as in the comfort of your own home
Matthew Hayter has over a decade worth of teaching and performing experience. Matthew studied classical guitar training with the University of Western Ontario and is currently finishing up his PhD. degree at York University.
Matthew is a natural born teacher, effectively accommodating all musical styles and levels of training. He strives to make every lesson fun and engaging while always remaining focused on the student’s own needs for development.
Over the years he has played and recorded with indie rock, folk, spoken-word poetry, and improvisation-focused electronica bands. He has also composed several film scores and regularly plays ambient improvisational accompaniment for a number of yoga studios in Toronto. Matthew can teach basic to advanced techniques for theory and songwriting, and has extensive experience in a variety of styles including jazz, classical, Celtic, Indian ragas, soukous, West African and electronic looping techniques.
Visit www.findaway.ca/school or call (416) 707-1077
* Get a FREE additional music lesson when you sign up for 10 lessons before January 31st, 2014 *