Kognitive Marketing is looking for a driven, positive and confident individual with a proven track record in sales and team management to fulfill the role of Field Sales Manager.
This career-oriented position will have the right candidate well on their way to achieving both personal and professional success, earn a great deal of money in the process, and be involved in a nationwide program.
- Provide training, coaching and mentoring to field marketing representatives
- Meet and exceed team sales target in all locations throughout your territory.
- Fill out progress reports on individual field marketing representatives at the end of the week and report to your direct supervisor (program manager
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Oversee multiple teams and locations in your assigned region.
- Assist with development and execution of programs, processes, procedures, performance reviews and training.
- Work with the recruitment manager and program manager to create and execute recruitment/selection and training strategies
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruitment/selection and training strategies.
- Interview and evaluate with designated recruiter and program manager or account supervisor.
- Responsible for delivering orientation sessions.
- Assist with employee succession planning, training, coaching and development.
- One to Three plus years of sales experience in retail, call center or direct sales in a supervisory role.
- Must be available to work a flexible work schedule (occasional nights and weekends may be required)
- Ability to build strong relationships and positively influence clients and colleagues
- Proven ability to take initiative and look beyond current role openings and identify strong industry talent
- Highly professional, outgoing, tenacious and confident
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel.
- Valid G class license with vehicle is required for this position
Salary: $45.000 - $50.000
A bit about us:
Founded in 2006, Kognitive Marketing has experienced 100% growth year over year since its inception and is recognized as a leader in the 'experiential marketing' industry. We foster a high energy and positive corporate culture which yields great results. We invest in our employees by providing them with exceptional training and development - ensuring upward mobility as well as personal and professional growth.
How to apply: please forward your cover letter and resume through e-mail.
For more information about us, please visit our website at http:kognitivemarketing.com/
"Like" Kognitive Marketing on Facebook for live updates! http:facebook.com/kognitivemarketing