Every day we connect IT consultants, Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Developers with the best IT gigs on the market. If you are looking to use a specific skill set, we can find a job that matches that. If you want to avoid a grueling commute, we can focus the search on what is close by. If you have specific salary goals, we can help you meet them.
When something is important to you, it is important to us.
ETL SQL Developer (5 openings)
Our financial services client in uptown Toronto is seeking 5x skilled ETL Developers to do primarily hands-on ETL (SSIS 2012) development, performance tuning, bug fixing
ETL SQL Developer Job Description
The successful consultants will be required to develop the SQL Server 2012 ETL and do some performance tuning and bug fixing (as secondary responsibilities The primary responsibility and majority of the work will be hands-on development in SQL Server 2012.
ETL SQL Developer Job Responsibilities
This team is doing Data Warehouse Development and ETL (ETL tool used is SSIS 2012)
Major focus on SQL and ETL skills
Financial experience is not required – big enterprise level data warehousing experience is preferred
ETL SQL Developer Requirements
· SQL development experience (this experience can just be general, as they use a bit of a different version than is normal)
· ETL experience; preferably SSIS 2012 experience with any other enterprise level ETL tools would be acceptable, however candidates with SSIS 2012 experience will be given priority and selected first for short-listing over candidates with other ETL tools)
· Experience with Ab Initio would be a big asset
· Data warehouse experience
· Data modeling experience
· Linux and Unix (does not have to be an expert, but skilled enough to navigate around and do simple scripting)
· Experience with performance tuning and bug fixing