Join the Canadian leader in the distribution and marketing of automobile replacement parts and accessories. At NAPA, you'll work with committed people in a professional environment with unlimited opportunities for individual career growth.
We've been around for over 80 years and we are still going strong!
Why work with us?
- Supportive team mates who are passionate about providing exceptional service
- "The Perks" including employee pricing on automobile parts/products and other corporate discount programs
- Flexible benefits program including health, medical, dental and life
- Pension plan
- Access to personal development and technical training programs
- Learn and collaborate with the best in the industry
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle orders and requests for parts and parts information by providing accurate, courteous, efficient and professional service to telephone, electronic and over-the-counter customers
- Prepare customer orders and handle product returns including returning unsold items to stock
- Assist Store Manager in daily operations including maintaining inventory, stock levels and assisting with store displays
- Process payment transactions and handle cash on a daily basis
Vocational diploma in the automotive industry or in customer service
Valid Drivers License
2 years of applicable experience in a similar role
Automotive aftermarket and parts background and/or knowledge
Exceptional customer service and communication skills
Ability to use computers
Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are looking to advance your career with a successful, continuously growing company, we want to hear from you!