This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading property management and real estate development organization. As Controller you will report to the General Manager.
- You will be managing several functions and departments including accounting, taxes, payroll, office management and human resources.
- Your responsibilities will include numerous tasks, including bank reconciliations, maintenance of the general ledger, journal entries, preparation of year-end working papers, consolidation of financial statements, prepare and submit all governmental remittances, maintain realty tax and assessments, and other duties as assigned
- The qualified candidate for this senior position as Controller will have two or more years of hands-on accounting supervisory experience in a property management environment at an intermediate to advanced level
- Must have your CA, CGA or CMA designations
- Minimum 5 years accounting supervisory experience
- Communication and computer skills
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit