Careers Specifically for People with disabilities- Business Analyst, Technology & Operations
Careers Specifically for Canada's People with Disabilities
Are You a Person with a Disability?
Do you want to work for a company that values your unique talents and can help you turn your potential into performance?
If you are Interested, BMO's Diversity Recruitment Specialist would like to speak with you about opportunities at BMO.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to start your career in financial services or want a role you can grow in for the long-term, join BMO Bank of Montreal as a Business Analyst and turn your potential into performance.
The Business Analyst acts as the requirements project lead for small to medium projects. He/she is the key client relationship manager for the duration of the project and is accountable for consulting with the business to understand its business goals and objectives, processes, and requirements. This role collaborates with the Information Technology (IT) project teams and business clients to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design, from which applications and solutions are developed.
* Possesses a university degree/college diploma and/or progressive business analysis experience, supporting smaller to medium size projects
* Understands and is familiar with the application of techniques associated with data modeling, process modeling, and user-centered design within the context of the organizational standards
* Demonstrates solid writing and documentation skills
* Possesses solid problem-solving and analytical skills
* Displays good interviewing and facilitation skills
* Solid understanding and use of tools associated with the role (e.g. Visio) and the Enterprise project management process
* Communicates easily with varying stakeholders in controlled situations (e.g one-on-one interviews, formal requirements gathering sessions, etc
Key Skills Required
* University degree in Computer Science
* Experienced in collaborating with Information Technology project teams
* Experienced in working with various levels of management and peers and in collaboration
* Must have excellent communication skills
* Must have exceptional influencing and negotiating skills
* Collaborative environment where your opinions matter
* Opportunities to learn and work closely with multiple lines of business
* Exciting fast-paced environment
At our company, we have been helping our customers and communities for over 195 years. Working with us means being part of a team of talented and passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance.
To find out more visit our website at www.bmo.com/careers.
"BMO Financial Group is committed to an inclusive and barrier-free workplace. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives."