Our client a leader in the Manufacturing Industry is looking for an Assistant Controller to join their growing team.
- Manage General Accounting services, including financial statements and reporting, reconciliations, closing balances, tracking of capital projects and investments, BPS reporting, internal controls and audits, government and grant filings
- All month-end responsibilities; reconciliation, financial statements and analysis
- Promote system and process improvements that enhance value from systems, tools and team members skills
- Payroll back up function and ensure that variations and errors are minimized and corrected promptly, and high customer service and response levels are measured, achieved and maintained
- Review all relevant policies for consistency with internal controls, legislative and regulatory compliance, and customer requirements
- Ensure all relevant monthly account reconciliations are completed
- A professional accounting designation i.e. CA, CMA, CGA
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment is a huge asset
- Demonstrated business experience in financial reporting, financial statements, reconciliations, general accounting processes and fiduciary requirements
To apply for this position email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing PP.AC in the subject line, or call (416) 250-5022. If this position is not exactly what you are looking for, please contact our office directly to discuss your career goals and what you are looking for. Not all positions are advertised, so other suitable positions may be available.
Industry: Recruitment and Staffing
Job Function: Accounting and Finance