The Administrator, Membership Operations is accountable to the Manager, Membership Operations, under the functional guidance of the Coordinator, Membership Administration, for creating and updating information for the members’ annual membership renewal, for responding to OMA members’ questions and staff inquiries and for creating new records or updating information for existing records in the Membership database.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
· Assist processing annual membership renewals: review and update changes for demographic, affiliation, address, specialty and graduation information provided by physicians;
· Respond daily to inquiries from members, by phone or e-mail, related to membership benefits and services, membership status, changing practice circumstances, fee categories and payment of OMA and CMA dues and Constituency fees dues and available options, membership cards, etc. Respond to queries from OMA other departments, related external organizations, etc.
· Create and update demographic, license, address, affiliation and skill information for records stored in the membership database from changes received during annual renewal and throughout the year on membership invoices, from daily correspondence, CMA, CPSO, RCPSC, OMA departments and other sources.
· Enter information on newly licenced physicians and residents in the database and ensure that OMA membership is marketed to this group.
· Assist with providing for reception coverage at 9th floor desk during lunches/vacations; includes greeting members and other visitors by directing them to the appropriate meeting rooms or notifying appropriate staff of their arrival, performing clerical duties for members, staff and visitors to the OMA Meeting Room Facilities such as keyboarding, photocopying, faxing, etc as required
Education: 2 years post-secondary education in business administration or equivalent
Experience: 2 years related work experience.
Resumes, including salary expectations, should be forwarded by November 10, 2014 to email@example.com
We regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ontario Medical Association is an equal opportunity employer. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.